Saturday 26 March 2011

About Me

Adriancobra is a blog shop that I have set up to provide a collection of handphone casings and accessories.

What triggered me to start this blog shop?
When I got my HTC Desire Z some time last year, I had a hard time finding a casing. Every single handphone shop I went around Singapore disappointed me. The same thing happened again after I've changed to HTC Desire HD. Thus I've decided to help fellow handphone fanatics Singaporeans, by supplying handphone casing for new models of handphones, so that we can provide loving care and protection to our handphones since day one. 
 

Having problems finding a particular handphone case? Just sms me and I will try to source for you. I will bring in the casing if the demand is high or you can place a pre-order. 

SMS: 9362 6824 or drop me a mail.